Do you want to build an A-Team?
Whitney Johnson, with over twenty years of coaching, investing and consulting, take us by the hand and share her knowledge on how to build an A-Team.
In this interview, we speak about:
- Whitney’s life as a Wall Street equity analyst
- Speaking tips for people who would like to improve their speaking skills ( I am talking to you fellow Toastmasters)
- Her podcast Disrupt Yourself
- Her book Dare, Dream, Do
- Her book Disrupt Yourself
- And her latest book to be released May 1st, Build an A-Team.
Ther first time I heard about Whitney was in a podcast where she was talking about her new book at the time Dare, Dream, Do. Everything she said was so obvious, so clear, yet the ideas were expressed in a way that all the information seemed completely new and fresh. Since then I have been following Whitney.
Highlights of the podcast with Whitney Johnson
- Her first job in New York was as a secretary
- At work, she heard the phrase “throw down your pom poms and get in the game” so much that she decided to stop being a secretary and get into the bigger game
- Whitney started taking business courses at night and she went from working as a secretary to working as an investment banker
- After a few years, she became an equity research analyst; why analysts do more “buy” recommendations than “sell” recommendations
- We spoke about the future of index funds and stock pickers
- We spoke about public speaking
- More information about Dare, Dream, Do
- More information about Disrupt Yourself
- Description of the new book Build an A-Team.
A gift from Whitney
Download the first chapter of the book for FREE. Just click here.