Jan 11, 2020
Alex Soojung-Kim Pan is the author of four books,
including Shorter: Redesign your Workday and Reinvent Your
Life; Rest: Why You Get More Done When You Work Less;
and The Distraction Addiction.
We spoke about
- His work as a futurist
- How to avoid distraction addition,
- How we can be more productive by working less
- How super-productive people use deliberate rest when taking a
break from work
- How the subconscious mind continuous working even when you are
- How companies can redefine their schedule so that people can
work only four days a week.